Friday, June 24, 2011

Last Day in Kerrville

Today was my last day of work for the summer. I don't normally take a lunch, but there just happens to be a Schloztsky's right across from our office, and the original is my most favorite sandwich! So today, T & Di made that run as a special occasion :) Thank you both :)

Then, Genny, one of our nurses decided she needed pictures. Like she was going to forget what I looked like in 2 months. LOL So, we obliged ;) This is how the staff sees me every day with my chocolate coffee ;)




Here is our fearless leader Dawn. I don't know how many people can say they love their boss, but I love mine! She is awesome and I think I will submit this photo directly to the cover page of Vogue Magazine ;)



We work hard, but we also have a lot of fun! I call it my laughter therapy ;)



Ok, we're settled down now ;) That's T to the right of me. She is like my girl Friday. She is awesome and unfortunately has a whole lot more to do while I'm gone. I'll be lookin over my right shoulder drivin down the road and wonderin where she is! Ty T, Love you and appreciate you :)



What a motley lookin crew huh? lol From left to right is Teresa, Denise, Me, Diana and Dawn



And last but not least...the culprit behind the photos. Genny :)



The rest of the team was out in the field seeing patients. I am so blessed to work with such awesome people! Love ya all and I'll be missin you.

No comments:

Post a Comment