Sunday, August 21, 2011

The End

My summer is drawing to an end. It's time to head back to Texas. It's always bittersweet, but I've had an amazing summer! :)

I've had the opportunity to enjoy some wonderful quality time with my family, meet up with some awesome friends, eat some of the finest foods in the nation, and explore the refreshingly green and beautiful east coast. For all of that, I am so grateful :)

My rig has now been to all of the lower 48 states in the nation. Here is our updated map :)



I still have Alaska to go and I'm waiting for that bridge to Hawaii ;) It's time to dream new dreams and set new goals!

Thanks for following along with me :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Shucks, Sharon!! Going to miss you traveling around and eating all that good food. Perhaps you will get Alaska on your calendar soon.

    ReplyDelete