Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New York Adirondacks

I put the rig on the ferry in Vermont to cross Lake Champlain into Crown Point, New York. And, it's still free!



Another oncoming ferry



Beautiful Lake Champlain :)



Crown Point



And a Welcome to New York on the other side :)



Upstate New York has the most magnificent views of not only the Adirondack Mountains, but multitudes of mountain lakes and streams :) I drove up scenic route 22 to go visit my friends Nancy and Kathy. We had an awesome visit and they spoiled me good with Hors d'oeuvres and a fine steak dinner with all the sides you can imagine!

They have a gorgeous home tucked way up north overlooking the beautiful ADK's from their balcony!



My friends Kathy and Nancy



Thank you both again for your kind hospitality and awesome visit! :)

I stopped by Lake George, another favorite area on my way back to PA for some final hugs before heading back to Texas.



Dubbed the "Queen of American Lakes"






No comments:

Post a Comment